Find a suitable Apprentices or Trainee
- Work with you to ensure a tailored approach to your business requirements
- Provide recruitment and selection services
- Work with you to shortlist applicants
- Organise training enrolments and provide regular training progress reports to you
- Assist with counselling, personal support and professional development of your Apprentice or Trainee
- Rotate the Apprentice or Trainee to another employer if you have a downturn in work
- Pay the Apprentice's wages (including one touch payroll requirements of the ATO) and invoice your business fortnightly
- Perform all of the administration and payment of income tax, superannuation and preparation of pay slips
- Undertake all Workcover and Return to Work functions if your employee is injured
- In consultation with you, perform an OH&S audit of your work site to ensure the safety of your new Apprentice or Trainee.
Lodge a vacancy
Looking for an Apprentice/Trainee
Workforce Partners Australia is committed to future proofing the local trade talent pool. That’s why we invest in school engagement initiatives to showcase the relevance, credibility and rewards that come with pursuing a career in sustainable local industries.